Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Saved by His Grace


Ephesians 2:4 ..But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions, it is by grace that you have been saved.



Who am I Lord that you are so mindful of me? I've done awful things in your sight but still you remained faithful. How come you love me this much? Do I deserve this? not that I'm complaining my King, but because I'm in awe of your unconditional love.

I remembered the time when I refused to follow your will. My rebellious heart kept on searching for the love that wil complete me. But no matter how I try to fix the puzzles of love I just can't seem to understand it. You repeatedly asked me to surrender my heart but I turned my back on you. I made my own pathway of love and I was happy. But Little did I know that It was just temporary. The pathway became a pit of darkness, loneliness and brokeness. You reached your hand towards me but still I refused to hold on to you. I tried climbing up, fixing my life, forcing things to be ok but my King.... I failed.....

In my weakness, there you stood up from your Throne, knelt down and grabbed me with your loving arms. That's the only time that I finally understood your grace that saved me from destruction. My King, listen to my heart saying.... I love you... please forgive me, make me your princess again.. This time I'll let you rule over me because now I SURRENDER.-anj



My heart, your Home

Come and make my heart your home
Come and be everything I am and all I know
search me through and through
Until my heart becomes a home for you


A home for you
A home for you
Let everything I do
Open up a door for you to come through
Then my heart would be a place where you wanna be






0 comments:

Post a Comment