Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

inlove..

I'm inlove with my Creator
My heart beats for Him
I long for His presence
I want to feel His Heavenly Embrace
I want to experience His sweet love
He is my Love, my Life, my Breath

Lord, just take my heart, my soul and my everything, it's all yours.
God I will never exchange this kind of love from the temporary satisfaction of this world.
Let your love consume me My King,
I just want you,, and nothing else



Deeply in love-darlene
In my life, you heard me say I love you
HOw do I show you it's true
In my heart, I long for more of you
I've fallen deeply in love with you

You have stolen my heart
I'm captivated by you
Never will you
and I part
I've fallen deeply in love with you

You and I together forever
nothing can stand in the way
my love for you grows stronger each new day
I've fallen deeply in love with you



0 comments:

Post a Comment