Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Times of desperation

Few months ago I felt that i'm really losing my grip from God's hands. I felt that I was nothing and that I don't deserve this kind of life. I know it in my heart that these are just trials that I have to overcome, but I came to a point of giving up. There are nights that I would just cry and beg for Jesus to take away all the hurts because it's really killing me. It feels like my heart is full of anger, bitterness, hatred, sadness, name it! It feels so heavy. Sometimes there would be no words spoken because of so much hurt. Only fountain of tears. Imagine what I have to go through. But you see my story didn't end there.
During my darkest season, my King picked me up and held me close to Him. He took my heart, and he told me, He would take care of it, and that I should just trust Him. I said "Father, you don't deserve this kind of heart, it so broken, and It has nothing but trash. He clearly told me, "My princess, this is the heart that I want. A broken heart. You see I can make you whole again, surrender your heart and you'll experience my love that will consume you."
At that moment, I have nothing, and I just gave up the fight, I surrendered my broken heart to my King, and suddenly I felt the peace, joy and contentment in His presence.
Nothing can beat that. I felt that God took over and wrapped me with His loving arms.
It was never easy, but I know I'm taking baby steps to a victorious life.

Surrendering to God doesn't mean that you lost the battle. Surrendering all your rights, your pains, your worries, and your situations to God means you're finally giving Him the chance to love you. And man! Words are not enough to describe how God took care of me. It was just so awesome! It was extravagant! It was the best.
Start surrendering and you'll be amazed of His faithfulness and love.

Here's a song that I've been listening to the whole day,I hope it will inspire you.
If I'm not wrong, I think it was wriiten by Desperation Band. Sorry for the poor video recording, I just want to share this song to you guys! Blessings-anj

Lyrics: Amazed
You dance over me
while I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear a sound

Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord, I'm amazed by you
Lord, I'm amazed by you
How you love me

How wide, How deep, How great, is your love for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment